F2F Tour Weekend Calgary- Round 4 September 29 – October 1st
|Game:||Magic The Gathering|
|Location:||Big Four Roadhouse, 1801 Big Four Trail SE , Calgary, Alberta|
|For questions, contact:||[email protected]|
|Date/Time (America/Edmonton):||Date(s) - 2023 Sep 29|
12:00 pm - 08:30 pm
|Date/Time (America/Edmonton):||Date(s) - 2023 Sep 29 - 2023 Oct 1|
12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We are looking for a dedicated team to help us provide a world class event at our F2F Tour Weekends! Tour Weekends are 3 day celebrations of Magic: the Gathering with amazing events including the F2F Tour Championship, Opens, and other exciting events. We hope to see you at the event as a floor judge, operations staff or to help us set up or tear down!
Compensation for judges and Operation starts at $250 per day.
You can select any number of roles you are interested in! Please put your preference in your cover letter!
- Answer Rules Questions
- Ensure all events are run according to the MTR and IPG when needed
- Operate Eventlink and MTG Melee to ensure events run smoothly
- Ensure all players have a safe, fun and fair experience
- Help sign up players for events
- Operate Eventlink to ensure events run smoothly
- Assist with the prize wall
- Make sure everyone is safe and having fun!
Setup and Strike
- Set up the hall on Thursday
- Pack the hall on Sunday evening
We will contact you by email shortly after applications close if you are accepted!
If you are interested in applying for this event, please make sure you are logged in to do so.