USA - Midwest
Date(s) - 2022 Sep 01
06:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Hello, and Welcome to the Pre-Event Conference for SCG CON Columbus.
With large scale in-person Magic Events returning, the focus for this conference will be on the Modern Format.
Conference site is located at Comic Town in Columbus, Ohio (94 Dillmont Dr, Columbus, OH 43235)
Applications and Presentations
Applications to present at this conference will close on Aug 8th.
Applications for this conference close on Aug 26th at 12:00 pm (Noon), Eastern time.
Schedule of Presentations
- 6:00-6:10 – Welcome and Introductions – Ward Warren
- 6:10 – 7:00 – Arick Dickerman – Feedback
- 7:10 – 8:00 – Brook Gardner-Durbin – The Modern Format
- 8:10 – 9:00 – Thomas Conmy – Customer Service and Conflict Management
- 9:10 – 10:00 – Bryan Spellman – State Based Actions – A Modern “Who Dunit” Murder Mystery
- 10:00 – End
Registration and Foil Support
All Judges are welcome to apply, but due to limited foil support, priority will be given to Judges on staff for SCG CON Columbus, with secondary priority being to local area Judges and Judges from the USA – Midwest.
Judge Academy has allotted promotional foil cards for this conference’s participants. These foils are available if you meet the following criteria:
- Apply for, and be accepted to, the conference by Aug 12th
- Certified (Level 1 or higher) Judge with Judge Academy at the time you apply (if you certify after applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Attend at least three sessions of the conference
Health and Safety
Current Health and Safety Guidelines requires all attendees to wear a mask while in attendance at this event.
Apply to this Event
If you are interested in applying for this event, please make sure you are logged in to do so.Applications Close On: 2022-08-26
If you are interested in applying for this event, please make sure you are logged in to do so.