For questions, contact:
Date(s) - 04/17/2021
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Hello, I am Lee Fisher and would like to announce the Utah Judge Conference scheduled on Saturday, April 17, 2021!
The conference is scheduled to begin at 10:00 AM Mountain Time and end by 2:30 PM Mountain Time.
We are planning on 4 presentation slots using 2 tracks.
Short breaks (10 minutes) will occur between presentations to allow attendees to address personal needs. There will be no extended lunch break, as the event is 4 hours with breaks. Please plan accordingly.
This event will be run on an online video sharing service Microsoft Teams. I will be evaluating if Discord will be used as the main chat room with the video portions using Teams.
A link will be provided in the event forum.
Registration and Foil Support
All judges from the USA & Canada are welcome to apply.
Judge Academy will provide promotional foil cards to attendees who meet all requirements.
Rules Advisors are welcome to apply, but they will not receive foils.
Judge foils are available if you meet the following criteria:
– Register for the conference by applying to this event.
– Be a certified (Level 1 or higher) Judge with Judge Academy at the time you apply.
– Be accepted to this event.
– Attend the event. Your screen name during the conference *must* match the name on your application and attendance will be taken. Please contact me if you need an exception.
– Complete the feedback form for *each* presentation.
– Judges outside the US will be required to pay for the extra shipping cost if they desire foils.
Presenters will be added as they are accepted:
Isaac King – Topic TBD
Steven Zwanger – Topic TBD
Eric Palmer – Commander EDH & Common Issues
Marc DeArmond – Cover Letters
Mark Mason – TBD
Thomas Conmy – TBD
Excellent presenters are essential to having a successful Judge Conference. Preferred presentation topics include:
Judge Skill Development
Rules & Mechanics
If your topic is not listed, please contact me with your recommendation.
If you are interested in presenting at this conference or one in the future, please contact me through Facebook/Messenger at:
Apply to this EventApplications Close On: 2021-04-12
Accurate information is the responsibility of the tournament organizer for each of their respective events. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the organizer directly.