Additional Event URL
For questions, contact:
Date/Time (America/Los Angeles)
Date(s) - 04/24/2021
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Extra Life United 2021 MTG Arena is looking for Admins
On the weekend of April 24-25, DreamHack and Extra Life are teaming up for the online event Extra Life United 2021. Gamers from all over will be competing to win thousands of dollars in charitable donations for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital of their choice. One of these tournaments is going to be on Arena, and this is where we come in. The Arena tournament will be a free-to-enter event for the attendees of Extra Life United 2021 with large charitable donation prizes on the line – it could get quite large and will definitely have participants who are not familiar with how these type of tournaments work. We want to make sure that we have a solid staff to assist these players and help as many as we can to have a great time while contributing to this wonderful cause.
- Able to work full shift (9 hours, starting early afternoon Pacific time) on Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Able to reliably connect (stable internet, device that can run Melee, Discord, Arena)
- Experienced with online events (familiarity with Melee, Discord, Arena)
- Familiar with digital documents (Digital MTR and Digital IPG) and able to resolve conflict online
- Assist players in connecting with their opponents
- Resolve minor technical difficulties (tickets in Melee)
- Perform investigations and apply policy
- Post announcements in Melee and Discord
- Assist Coverage with finding players for Feature matches
The daily rate for this event will be $150, paid after the weekend.
Applications will be accepted through Friday April 16, with acceptances sent out that weekend.
Apply to this Event
Accurate information is the responsibility of the tournament organizer for each of their respective events. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the organizer directly.