USA - West
Date(s) - 2021 Jun 19
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Idaho Judge Conference 6/19/21 will run on Microsoft Teams.
An event link will be sent out closer to the event. Please ensure you have verified you are able to use teams prior to the event.
You must be a Judge Academy Certified L1 or higher Judge. Judge foils will be mailed after the event.
Registration and Foil Support
All judges are welcome to apply, but priority will be given to judges in the US West region.
Judge Academy will provide promotional foil cards to attendees who meet all requirements.
Rules Advisors are welcome to apply, but they will not receive foils.
Judge foils are available if you meet the following criteria:
– Register for the conference by applying to this event.
– Be a certified (Level 1 or higher) Judge with Judge Academy at the time you apply.
– Be accepted to this event.
– Attend the event. Your screen name during the conference *must* match the name on your application and attendance will be taken. Please contact me if you need an exception.
– Complete the feedback form for *each* presentation.
I will be looking for 9 presenters total. Feel free to contact me to chat about it.
This is a DUAL track event.
Applications are closed.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Apply to this Event
Accurate information is the responsibility of the tournament organizer for each of their respective events. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the organizer directly.