Hello! Below is a list of the applicants for the Logistics Coordinator Role. If you applied and do not see your name below, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will add it to the list.
- Akira Seno
- Asuka Nagashima
- Kentaro Guthrie
From June 22nd – June 26, members of the community will be able to privately provide comments, concerns, or feedback regarding the applicants directly to Judge Academy. Any additional questions will be asked of the applicants if necessary during this time. To do-so, please use the Contact Us form (at the bottom of the page) to send a “Feedback” ticket.
[email protected] にメールを送ってください
As a reminder, in their role as a Community Consultant they will:
- Act as a conduit of information from Judge Academy down to local areas, as well as taking concerns and feedback from the community and bringing them to the attention of Judge Academy. Proficiency in English will be necessary to help bring community concerns to Judge Academy.
- Give feedback on Conference Applications in their area
- Give feedback regarding potential Exam Administrators
As a reminder, in their role as a Logistics Coordinator they will:
- Help to distribute member benefits to judges in their area (Starting with the July Member Mailing)
- Help to distribute conference Promos and any additional gifts
- Work with the MTG Program Manager to track incoming and outgoing promos/packages