You must be at least an L2 to access L3 course materials.
The pair of Advanced Investigations modules are designed to get deeper into the Investigations theory and provide a useful way to guide the investigation process, so you can collect enough relevant information to make your decision.
In this first module we’ll focus on:
- the different kind of information you can have access to apart from players stories
- how to build an adequate context to analyze that information and the situation itself
- how to make a first preliminary potential cheating evaluation
- Types of Investigations (depending on the level of clearness of the information)
- Technical analysis (the facts of a situation)
- Strategical analysis (a subjective personal evaluation)
- Cheating preliminary evaluation
- Players profile (contextual information of the parties involved)