Hello! We are looking for a new Community Consultant/Logistics Coordinator for Japan.
In their role as a Community Consultant they will:
- Act as a conduit of information from Judge Academy down to local areas, as well as taking concerns and feedback from the community and bringing them to the attention of Judge Academy. Proficiency in English will be necessary to help bring community concerns to Judge Academy.
- Give feedback on Conference Applications in their area
- Give feedback regarding potential Exam Administrators
In their role as a Logistics Coordinator they will:
- Help to distribute member benefits to judges in their area (Starting with the July Member Mailing)
- Help to distribute conference Promos and any additional gifts
- Work with the MTG Program Manager to track incoming and outgoing promos/packages
Contract and Benefits of Position:
- $4,000 USD per year contracted fee (The first term will be a half-year from July 1st-December 31st, with a payment of $2,000 USD for that time)
- Free Membership appropriate to their Level
- An additional Playset (4 each) of all MTG Judge Member Promos given out during their time in their role.
- Additional expense reimbursement for shipping costs to be determined based on costs.
If you are interested in the position listed above please send your application to Nicolette@JudgeAcademy.com. Please include:
- Name, Level/Role in community
- Previous/Relevant experience
- Anything else you’d like us to know.
Selection Process: I know this is a tight turnaround, but it’s important to finish the selection process by June 30th and get a new CC/LC in place as soon as possible.
- Applications open from now until Sunday June 21st PST.
- Monday June 22nd PST, the list of applicants will be published.
- From June 22nd – June 26, members of the community will be able to privately provide comments, concerns, or feedback regarding the applicants directly to Judge Academy. Any additional questions will be asked of the applicants if necessary during this time.
- The Candidate will be notified, but the results will not be public until they have accepted the position and signed a contract.
- Once the candidate accepts the position, other applicants will be notified. We expect this to happen over the 27th-28th weekend.
- On June 30th, the selected Community Consultant will be announced to the public during our Tuesday Update.