Yesterday we posted a list of applicants for the Japan Logistics Coordinator position. If you have any feedback about any of the candidates, please let us know!
All feedback, both positive and negative, will not be shared outside of Judge Academy and its advisors. That said, please note that ANY feedback against someone on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical disability, or age will not be tolerated.
Outside of that, I want to apologize again to those of you who got sent the reminder last week erroneously. We are sending an additional email reminder to those Level 1 Judges who have still not completed their Community Building Track. If you do not receive that email in the next day, you should be all set! But you can always doublecheck on your profile!
A few reminders about this:
- Modules and their quizzes are due June 30th
- This only affects Level 1 Judges that brought over a Historical Level (those certifying in Judge Academy have already done the classes as part of leveling)
- The required classes include:
- Fostering a Positive Environment
- Encouraging Sportsmanship
- Conflict Resolution
- Public Speaking
- Teaching Skills
- Event Promotion and Marketing
- Building Relationships with Local Game Stores
- Demoing Magic
- Building Your Judge Brand
- All required module Text and Quizzes have been translated from English into Japanese, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- If you believe you will not be able to finish that material (approximately 4 hours) in the next week for some reason, please email Questions@JudgeAcademy.com as soon as possible!
- Without completing those modules or receiving an APPROVED exception, your JA Level will be set to Rules Advisor on July 1st and you will not be eligible for the July Judge Mailing.
The L1 Electives are NOT required.
How come I received the follow up email when both my profile and the courses themselves say that I completed them?