Hey, all! April News and Updates are below!
I (Nicolette) will be around for Office Hours tomorrow in the JA Discord from 9am-10am Pacific (UTC-7) and from 4pm-5pm Pacific. Some areas change for Daylight Savings at different times, or not at all! So to see these times in your local Time zones, follow the links below:
Since our last update, there’s been some new content by our Champions!
- MTG: Fundamental Magic Tournament Rules
- MTG: Advanced Magic Tournament Rules
- MTG: ‘Judging at Regular’ in Depth
- MTG: How to Run a Prerelease
- MTG Mentorship: An International Perspective
- Policy Wonks: Playtests, Proxies, and Counterfeits, Oh My!
- Strategy Schmategy: The Trials and Tribulations of Being a Judge Errant
- Community Corner: Conference FAQ!
- Judge Academy Q1 Accomplishments
- 2022 Premier Play Resource Hub
- Conference Feedback Form – Give us your feedback on conferences you’ve attended!
Advanced Certification Applications:
- Large Tournament Head Judge –Updated Application Form is live!
- Day 2 Team Lead Badge –Application is live
- Sides Lead Badge – Application unchanged
On twitch.tv/judgeacademy this week, and the first full week of every month!
L2+ Box contents and signups have been pushed from the end of March to the end of April, in order to consider and incorporate the feedback we’ve received during the L3 Wave!
Privacy Settings Pop-up:
Many of you have noticed a pop-up asking you to take a moment and verify your privacy settings. While you always have the right to make any and all data private from other users, please note that having some critical information hidden (your profile, name, level, or region/country) will make it much harder to be accepted to events or conferences, or be contacted by potential employers for work and other staffing opportunities, such as those looking for staff for Regional Championship Qualifiers!
Nicolette and the Judge Academy team